Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Playin' in the Dirt

This was Grace's first trip to Moab, and her first time four-wheeling. She liked it about as much as I did. But, when we stopped for lunch, she had a bit of fun playing in the dirt.
At first, she only got a tiny bit of dirt on her face. So I casually suggested, "Grace, let's go put war paint on you!" I didn't know she knew what war paint was. But she headed straight for a soft patch of red dirt and began smearing it all over not only her face, but also her onesie, arms, legs, head, boots, and everywhere else. Before we put her back in the Jeep, I took off all her clothing. She looked like she had falled asleep in the sun and got a terrible burn. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

She is such a cutie. Perfect mix of you two. Love ya Amy.

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones