Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Christmas Season

We spent Christmas Eve Morning with my family. We do a gift exchange so we don't have to buy a present for everyone in the family.Grace got an awesome kitchen dress-up set from her Aunt Tasha."Give me some loves squishy cheeks!"
Jacob giving and revceiving his first Christmas presents.
The kids played Guitar Hero or Rock Band. One or the other (cant remember which.) Grace really likes to sing!

We spent Christmas Day with Ricky's family. Marilyn always has a beautiful, eloborate tree. She could totally be a professional designer.The Rasmusons do a gift exchange too. Here are some of Grace's I'm-so-"siked"-for-my-presents looks:

Later, Grace and her cousin Chase went down to the basement to "wrap presents." They used up at least a whole roll of tape and rendered plenty of wrapping paper useless.I love Jacob's face here. It looks like he is just so frustrated with the wrapping paper. Jacob got some very fun toys. Fun and delicious too, I guess.
We visited Temple Square to see all the lights. It seems each year there aren't as many lights to see. I think the church must be going green...

No comments:

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones