Saturday, November 7, 2009

In the Cool of the Pool










2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey amy:

It is so fun to check up on you guys every once and awhile. I am so happy you are updating your blog more. Just a quick question: What camera do you use to take your pics, and what settings do you set it on to get all the blur of the background? Your pics are beautiful and I have been toying around with the blur for quite some time.

You guys look like you are doing well, I am so happy for you.

Amy said...

I use a Canon EOS 20D. I don't really know what settings are on it. I just take the pictures and they turn out ok. You should ask my sister-in-law, Tasha Robison. She's a pro. You can e-mail me and I'll forward your message to Tasha so she can get back to you.

amy.rasmuson@gmail.com

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones