Monday, July 14, 2008

Dressing Up

So, yeah. In case you couldn’t tell, I’m playing catch up with these posts. Every now and then I scan through Richard’s (Ricky’s dad) photos and get copies of all the ones I like. It makes for delayed posts, but whatever.

We had a really great Christmas last year. Here is Grace playing with her new dress up clothes her Gramma Marilyn gave her for Christmas. The kit came complete with several outfits, jewelry, shoes, gloves, crowns, & more all in a super cute little trunk. Not a day goes by that she doesn’t play with something in that trunk. Seriously, unless we are out of town, she dresses up every day. And I’m not sure what is all over her face in these photos, but my best guess would be chocolate ‘cause hey! it was Christmas morning! (Oh, and this was back when I was attempting to grow out some of her bangs. Big sigh…)

No comments:

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones