The book is called "Babies." A cute little board book Ricky used to have when he was little.
Apparently it's a captivating read.
Look at those eyes! They look so full of wonder!
He can even turn the pages all by himself.
Jacob, I know exactly how you feel. In high school, I couldn't read for more that twenty or thirty minutes without wanting to fall asleep. The worst was when I had to read Charles Dicken's "David Copperfield." An absolutely horrible piece of literature, in my opinion. I hope you never have to endure it.
Jane 23
-
Today, my beautiful Jane turned 23.
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl!
I will never forget these days with Jane.
She has been my best friend, my doula, my sec...
5 months ago



1 comment:
Adorable pictures! Amy, you're quite the photographer. I too will never ever read David Copperfield again.
Post a Comment