My family went back to the Little Sahara Sand Dunes. (A while ago. I haven't posted anything for a while.) It was just as fun as the first time.

Clear blue skies.

Warm weather.

Grace playing soccer.

William: "Oh, No! My Tonka's rolling away!"

So he dove down the hill after it.

Grace and Emma making "Sand Angels."

Daniel learned how to fly.

Hannah tried too.

Yeah, he's quite the acrobat.

Grace enjoyed playing with an umbrella I brought.

But she didn't want anyone else to play with it.

But, we made her share with William.

She doesn't look very happy about that.

I always have a hard time getting good photos of Grace. She's camera shy and I have to trick her to look at me or I just get photos like this. Cute, huh.

Jacob had so much fun he passed out in the tent later. (It was hot in the afternoon. That's why he's naked.)
1 comment:
I want to rub that baby boy's little back! Your kids are gorgeous Amy.
Post a Comment