Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Interpretive Dance

This was a more somber dance. It’s kind of appropriate too because this was the day Grace missed her dance recital. While I was sick and in the hospital, Grace missed out on quite a few things. Also, the day I was admitted she was playing at her aunt’s house and knocked over a large glass vase. She cut her little foot so badly that she had to get 20 stitches in her heal. She couldn’t walk in for a while. She quickly learned to get around by first crawling, then scooting, followed by hopping on one foot and walking on her tip toe when it didn’t hurt so much. So, she missed several days of preschool, including two field trips and an end-of-the-year carnival. She also missed so many ballet classes that she didn’t know the routine. Poor girl. She probably suffered more than anyone from this whole ordeal. But we held our own dance recital at home.



1 comment:

Misty Moncur said...

I had to go in the hospital too! And, of course, it was the week of swim lessons! Of course! I SO didn't want them to miss out just because I got sick. Fortunately we found people to take them and then I got so jealous be I wanted to take them!

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones