Monday, June 16, 2008

Big Sister

Grace is such a good big sister. I am seriously so amazed at how well she is adjusting. I was really worried she would get super jealous of Jacob and try to get rid of him or something. But she has done great. She doesn’t even have issues about the nursing. (And for anyone who knows Grace and her “nee nee” issues, you know this is a big deal.)She loves Jacob. She’s always saying, “He so cute!” or “He so happy to see me!” She is very concerned whenever Jacob cries and wants to help make him feel better.
And when she does want more attention from her mother, she very maturely asks, “Can Daddy hold the baby?”
And Jacob loves Grace, too. I think he may recognize her voice better than mine. (It’s so high pitched and squeaky, he could probably hear it better from inside the womb.) Whenever he hears her, though, he stops and looks around for her. I know he looks a little wary in this photo, but I think he just might grow to adore her more than Ricky and I do.

No comments:

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones