Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still My Berry Girl

We went to Gramma Karen’s house yesterday to hang out. Grace helped out in the garden. She and Hannah picked strawberries. When Grace was just starting to eat solids, strawberries were to ONLY thing she would have anything to do with.
Here they are rinsing the berries in the kitchen.
Here is Grace telling Emma that she's sorry but she “can only have six.” Because they need a lot of them.
This is "six."
This is what she needs them for.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ok shes soo stinkin cute. I just love all her expressions she just cracks me up! Hope to see ya'll soon! Love ya!

The Family said...

I can't believe how big Gracie is, and I can't believe you now have two babies. You will have to let me know how the transition is treating you thus far. I'm so nervous about doubling the number of kids I have...

Thanks for your cute comments on my bloggety blog. I love you and am so glad to see your cute family. xoxoxo

Misty Moncur said...

Ah, kids. I love how your pictures tell the story so well.

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones