Monday, June 16, 2008

Cuter Every Day

They change so fast!
Tired from his first big outing.
We spent Father's Day in Salt Lake with Ricky's family.

He has so many cute and fun expressions.

He really likes to practice them while he is sleeping.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

He's so cute amy! I just love those juicy little cheeks!

baileyfamily said...

What a little doll Amy.

Anonymous said...

Amy!!!!!!!!!! I have a blog too now! Its toshahintze.blogspot.com. I had no clue you were pregnant again! THats amazing!!! So you have both a boy and a girl now? They are both so adorable! Your little girl has gotten so big! Time sure does fly. I haven't seen you in forever! We need to get our families together for a Liddle/Robison reunion! We miss you guys. We can try to keep in touch this way now. I have been terrible at it I know but I don't want to loose contact!

Misty Moncur said...

Whoa now, he's making me a little baby hungry. Shh...Don't tell Dave.

Sarie said...

Such a cutie pie that boy! So handsome. And Grace seems to take to him so well. Love the photos, as always! xoxo

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones