Friday, December 5, 2008

Batter Up!

My family got together to play baseball. I never knew I would like it so much.We started playing girls against boys, but that didn't last long. It's not that we girls aren't good. It's just that all the boys are REALLY good.
My husband looks so good when he pitches. I was very surprised that I did a pretty good job pitching as well.
Not quite as good batting, though.
Again, way too good looking for his own good. I absolutely love his smile. Every time I see it, I fell all warm and fuzzy inside. (Not to mention a little smug that he's mine.)
The little kids played behind the fence where they wouldn't get knocked out with the ball.
But they tried to knock each other out anyway.

We took turns watching the babies. Nicholas is the happiest, funniest baby I have ever known.
Then there's Grace. The drama queen. I love it. And I absolutely love this photo. (Oh, and all these photos were taken by my sister-in-law, Tasha. She's amazing with a camera. She's amazing without it too, but you know what I mean.) Anyway, Grace was upset becasue her gramma couldn't hold her while she played. So tragic.

No comments:

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones