I made a set of peper dolls for Grace for Christmas. I wanted to put a picture of her face on the doll, so I took her to my sister-in-law's house for a photo shoot. Now, I only needed one good shot of her face strait on, with no hair in the way (that's why she has so many clips in her hair). Well, it's a good thing Tasha's camera has that super-quick exposure mode where you can click-click-click like a paparazzi because Grace like to pull these kinds of faces most of the time.
I Do Now
-
Today, I set Minnie on a blanket while I tied the September
ribbons on my new swing. Then together we swung while the ribbons
fluttered in the wind, and...
6 days ago









1 comment:
I love the nose crinkle, I cannot believe how big she is. What a doll. We miss you guys like crazy! I love when a comment from you pops up on my blog. Let's get together before our kids are old enough to drive.
Post a Comment