Friday, December 5, 2008

What is this all over the couch?!?

And here we have another hair cutting disaster. It was a horror scene when I went into the living room to find Grace with scissors and hair strewn all over the place. Just a few days before this happened I was thinking to myself, "Grace's hair is getting so long and beautiful." I really cried over this one. When I told Grace that we had to go get her hair cut ahe was so worried. She said, "If I don't have long hair, I wont be a girl anymore!" I have short hair. What does she think I am?
I took her to the salon once, they trimmed it a bit and it still looked awful. I took her agian the next day to see if they could make it look better, they took more off, it still looked bad. Finally I asked a woman in my ward to try to fix it, and she put the salon to shame. It still isn't the prettiest haircut. Only Grace could still look so cute no matter what her hair looks like.

No comments:

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones