Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Twilight Night

Yes, I am a Twilight fan. Not a crazy one, though. There are some things I would do, and some things I would not do. For example:

1. I would not wait in line at midnight for Breaking Dawn to be released. I would go to Wal-mart then next morning to buy one copy.

2. I would not spend my free time creating my own personal music video for Paramore's song, Decode. I would watch the real music video on YouTube and buy the song on iTunes.

3. I would not ask my husband to try to be more like Edward. I would ask him if he would want to read the book with me. (We read a lot of books together. Well, I read and he listens. And he said yes. We’re on New Moon now. He said Twilight was okay. He says New Moon is better so far because there’s a lot less cheese and mush.)

4. I would not spend money on a fancy special edition book that has a poster and tattoos in it. I would buy Stephenie Meyer’s book, The Host, which in my opinion is better than the Twilight series.

So that said, I was incredibly excited about the movie. My mom, sisters, and I planned a girl’s night out to go see it. And it was an absolute blast. The movie was not as good as I hoped. (I would not go see it again, but I don’t regret seeing it.) But we all got dressed up, my two younger sisters and I held hands through the whole movie, we cheered as the movie started, and screamed when Edward first appeared. After the movie we went out to eat at The Olive Garden. On the way home we listened to the radio too loud, sang along with the songs, and danced in our seats. It was wonderful. I love my mom and sisters.

No comments:

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones