One of my most favorite things in the world: the feel of tiny baby fingers discovering my face. (This is actually my sister, Emma's face, but whatever.)
Jane 23
-
Today, my beautiful Jane turned 23.
Happy Birthday, beautiful girl!
I will never forget these days with Jane.
She has been my best friend, my doula, my sec...
CHRISTMAS!
-
For our Christmas break we enjoyed a full two weeks at home. The icicles
on our house looked awesome with the Christmas lights.
We did the cookie decor...
Good music...
-
I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I've listened to this song. I love
it. We almost caved and bought tickets to The Killers concert in Vegas
next ...
B-B-B-B-BEATRICE!!!
-
Beatrice is nothing short of amazing. How does one describe something as
cute and fun and beautiful and awe-inspiring as she is? I love this little
girl ...
Small Town Livin'
-
Isn't it funny how as kids and teenagers you can't wait to get out of that
small town? You can't wait to see it in your rear view mirror as you hit
the ...
Kansas city
-
Well we had a super fun quick weekend. We got to go to Kansas city and
independence Missouri. So we got to see Rianne and Paige it was so fun.
Paige is doi...
Fantasy Foozeball
-
I took it too serious, called people whom I don't even know Sarah Pallin
voters, supporters, and that is worse then being called a jock strap, or a
sweaty ...
Happy Anniversary Nana and Pa
-
This video file was too big to send through e-mail. Good thing I remembered
about my (unused) blog. :) We miss our family so far away. Here's to Nana
an...
Wedding cake #2
-
This isn't the best picture. I forgot my camera. So I hope to get some
copies of ones that were taken with super nice cameras- instead of my cell
phone. I...
A Day of Sunshine: "O gift of God! O perfect day: Whereon shall no man work, but play; Whereon it is enough for me, Not to be doing, but to be!"-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
"Do you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?" -A. A. Milne
"If there ever comes a time when we cannot be together, hold me in your heart and I'll stay there forever." -A. A. Milne
"Little drops of water, little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land. And the tiny moments, humble though they be, Make the mighty ages of Eternity."-Julia A. Carney
"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."-Hans Christian Andersen
"I love it - I love it - the laugh of a child, Now rippling and gentle, now merry and wild; Ringing out in the air with its innocent gush, Like the trill of a bird in the twilights soft hush; Floating up on the breeze like the tones of a bell, Or the music that dwells in the heart of a shell: Oh, the laugh of a child, so wild and so free, Is the merriest sound in the world for me!" -Isabel Athelwood
"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." -James M. Barrie
No comments:
Post a Comment