Happy Birthday, Richard!
I’ll tell you what. If I could choose anyone to be my father-in-law, it would be you. I love you so much. You’re more than just a father-in-law. You’re a second father. My life has been enriched so much by knowing you. Thank you for accepting me into your family. You have always made me feel so welcome and important.
You were there the moment I married your son, and you have been there ever since, so supporting and caring. Honestly, Ricky and I could not have lasted these 7 ½ years without you.
A fond memory:
Remember when you used to give me a ride to the Pharmacy when I worked for you? Ricky and I lived in that apartment complex on 5th South. They put some new speed bumps on the road we would drive on. When you didn’t notice them and flew over them for the first time, you yelled out, “How rude!” It cracked me up!
10 Reasons Why You Are So Cool
1. You’re as smart as a tack.
2. You run a rockin’ Pharmacy.
3. You’re super healthy. You’ve really been an inspiration to me in that department.
4. You’re a good looking guy, which is also nice because you gave some of those good-looking genes to my husband. Thanks for that.
5. Your sniffer doesn’t work too well, so you ask me to smell things for you sometimes. I like that.
6. You’re skilled in the fine art of grilling.
7. You’ve got better karate chop action than Buzz Lightyear.
8. You’re an excellent photographer.
9. You’re a regular boy scout. You’re trustworthy,
loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient,
cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
10. You’re an amazing grandfather. My kids adore you.





No comments:
Post a Comment