Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Plan

I’ve been thinking a lot about this blog. Why do I want to write it? What do I want to accomplish from it? Well, I haven’t got it all figured out yet. But here are a few reasons for this blog: I want to keep a kind of journal; I want to be able to remember things I would normally forget; I want to track my progress on reaching goals I set for myself; I want to rediscover who I am. So here I go.
This is a list of some current goals I have been working towards and how I hope to reach them:
1. Fall in love with my husband all over again.
a. Have regular date nights.
b. Brush and floss my teeth twice a day so I want to kiss more.
c. Learn something new about Ricky every day.
2. Be a better mother.
a. Establish better communication between me and the kids. Stop yelling. Start listening.
b. Get control of my anger.
c. Schedule quality time with the kids on a regular basis and plan meaningful activities with them.
d. Take more photos of my children to remember these precious moments that fly by so quickly.
3. Make mealtimes healthier and happier.
a. Get my kids to eat vegetables. (Use The Sneaky Chef and Deceptively Delicious strategies.)
b. Teach the kids to eat what they are served and when they are served.
c. Eat together as a family at the same times every day.
4. Exercise regularly and get to a healthy weight.
a. Go to the gym Monday-Friday.
b. Eat 3 healthy meals a day. Protein shake for breakfast. Lots of H2O throughout the day.
c. Yoga several times a week.
5. Discover who I am.
a. Write on this blog every day.
b. Establish a daily scripture study routine.
c. Pray always.
d. Write about one thing I am thankful for every day.
e. Discover my talents.

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Pray and write on this blog. Those look like the two most important right now. Oh ya, and still love Ricky! That's important too!

I love love love you little Amy.

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones