I like movies. I like movies a lot. I like a lot of movies.
1. 17 Again
2. A Little Princess
3. Amelie
4. Avatar
5. Contact
6. Evan Almighty
7. Ever After: A Cinderella Story
8. (Everything M. Night Shayamalan)
9. Frequency
10. Harry Potter Saga
11. Inception
12. Iron Jawed Angels
13. Just Like Heaven
14. Les Miserables
15. Life Is Beautiful
16. One Night With the King
17. Pixar Short Films
18. Practical Magic
19. Pride and Prejudice
20. Return to Me
21. Romeo & Juliet
22. Seven Pounds
23. Star Trek
24. The DaVinci Code
25. The Family Man
26. The Family Stone
27. The Incredibles
28. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
29. The Matrix Trilogy
30. The Pursuit of Happyness
31. The Terminal
32. The Ultimate Gift
33. V For Vendetta
34. Wall-E
35. What Dreams May Come
36. You’ve Got Mail




No comments:
Post a Comment