Last year I had red hair for a while. I also got sick and was in the hospital for a few weeks. I lost a considerable amount of weight. After I got well again, I fit into a lot of my old clothes. Including my wedding dress. I was so excited.
I got beautiful bridal photos before I got married, but I’ve recently discovered that my tastes have changed. All my wedding photos are very formal and professional. I think I like casual and candid better now. So my wonderful sister-in-law, Tasha, agreed when I asked her if she wanted to do a bridal photo shoot with me. Here are the results of that endeavor:
-30+crop.jpg)
-30+crop+2.jpg)
-50.jpg)
-51.jpg)
P.S. I really miss my red hair. If it wasn't so hard to maintain, I'd keep it red forever. But it rinses out every time I wash it so it fades really fast. Plus it dyes my pillowcases. And I keep my hair wet a lot in the summer because I overheat in this wicked hot desert. So it would dye all my shirts too. Sigh. But I do miss that red.
-2+crop.jpg)
-6.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment