Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Netflix (and other online sources for my favorite shows)

We don’t have cable television at my house. It’s too expensive. And I don’t need 300 channels, especially when the majority of television these days should be R-Rated. Even the commercials. I know sex sells, but do you have to use it to sell EVERYTHING? Even chewing gum? Ridiculous. So, the only appealing thing to me about cable is the DVR. But I don’t really need that anyway. Any show I really want to watch, I can find online. Most networks let you watch full episodes on their website. If not, then there’s HULU or Netflix. It’s something I like to do at night after the kids have gone to bed. I admit, I get a little bit obsessed sometimes. I’ve seen every episode of: Gilmore Girls, Alias, Ghost Whisperer, Journeyman, Fringe, Legend of the Seeker, Lost, Modern Family, and The X-Files.

No comments:

Amy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones